- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
- 1 bag (225 g) white chocolate baking chips
- 3 cups half-and-half or heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled, diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Garnish, if desired
- 1/2 cup sweetened whipped cream
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- 8 fresh mint sprigs
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 (10-oz) ramekins or custard cups with Crisco® No-Stick Cooking Spray with Flour. Place each roll, cinnamon topping up, into ramekin. Reserve icing. Place ramekins in large baking pan with sides.
- Bake 11 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, reserve 1/3 cup white chocolate chips for topping. To make custard, in 2-quart saucepan, combine remaining chocolate baking chips, half-and-half, vanilla and salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, or until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes. Beat eggs into custard with wire whisk until blended.
- Pour approximately 1/2 cup custard over each baked cinnamon roll. Let stand 10 minutes. Evenly top ramekins with remaining custard.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes or until eggs are starting to set.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together reserved icing, diced apple, ground cinnamon, pecans and reserved 1/3 cup white chocolate chips.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup apple mixture over each cinnamon roll. Bake an additional 15 to 18 minutes or until filling has set and apples are tender. Remove from oven; let stand 15 minutes. Garnish bread puddings with whipped cream, cinnamon stick and sprig of mint. Serve warm.