- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/3 cup Alfredo pasta sauce (from 15-oz jar)
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend or mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray or grease cookie sheet. Unroll dough and place on cookie sheet; starting at center, press out dough to edge of cookie sheet. Bake 6 to 8 minutes until crust is set and dry.
- Spread Alfredo sauce evenly over dough. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 7 to 12 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- You can find Alfredo sauce in the pasta aisle or dairy aisle of your grocery store.
- Pre-baking the crust makes a crisper crust.