- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 cup (250 mL) pizza sauce
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Lightly spray or grease large cookie sheet.
- Unroll dough on work surface. With sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut dough into 4 rectangles. Place rectangles on cookie sheet. Cut 1-inch slit in centre of wide edge of each dough portion; on opposite wide edge across from slit, pinch dough together to shape point of heart. Slightly separate each cut slit, and gently press dough into a 6x5-inch heart, creating slight rim on edge of dough.
- Divide pizza sauce evenly onto hearts, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top each with 6 slices pepperoni and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until crust edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.