- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 bag (340 g) caramels, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 Twix™ cookie bars (1.79 oz each), chopped (about 1 cup chopped)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, leaving extra hanging off sides; spray bottom with cooking spray. In medium bowl, crumble cookie dough; mix in flour until combined. Press dough in bottom of pan; bake 20 minutes. Cool 5 minutes on cooling rack.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat caramels and whipping cream over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly, until caramels are melted. Remove from heat. Spread over warm cookie base.
- Bake 5 minutes; return to cooling rack. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top; let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Spread melted chips evenly over filling. Let cool 30 minutes; sprinkle with Twix™ bar pieces.
- Refrigerate bars until chocolate is firm, about 1 hour. Remove from pan using foil as handles. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows; cut each bar in half diagonally for a total of 24 triangle-shaped bars.
- To easily line the bottom of the pan, tip upside down, and form foil around bottom and sides. Flip pan over, and place foil insert inside pan for a perfect fit!
- When cutting bars, wipe knife between cuts to prevent sticking.