- 1 can (540 mL) sweet potatoes, drained, cut into bite-size pieces (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed, drained*
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet yellow onion
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste, if desired
- 1 can (540 mL) chicken pot pie style soup
- 1/2 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- Heat oven to 400°F. In large bowl, mix all ingredients except pie crust. Divide mixture evenly into 4 (1 1/4- to 2-cup) ungreased individual ramekins.**
- Unroll pie crust on cutting board. Cut crust into 4 wedge-shaped pieces. Top each filled ramekin with 1 crust piece. With kitchen scissors or knife, trim crust edges. Pinch and flute edge, filling in areas with trimmed pie crust pieces where needed. With knife, cut several small slits in crusts for steam to escape. Place ramekins on baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 33 minutes or until filling is bubbly and crust is deep golden brown. During last 10 to 15 minutes of baking, cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- *To quickly thaw frozen peas, place in colander or strainer; rinse with warm water until thawed. Drain well.
- **A 1 1/4- to 1 1/2-quart casserole can be substituted for the ramekins. Place whole crust over filled casserole.