- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip Cookie dough
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 4 tablespoons chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix (from 4-serving box)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges.
- In medium bowl, mix cookie dough and cocoa until well blended (dough will be stiff). Press dough evenly in bottom of pan.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are set (do not overbake). Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In large bowl, stir pudding mix and 1/4 cup melted butter until well blended. Add icing sugar, milk and vanilla; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Spread filling evenly over cooled bar base. Set aside.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and 1/4 cup butter uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Spread evenly over filling. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set.
- Use foil to lift from pan; pull foil edges away. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
- Foil-lining the pan makes removal and cutting of the bars easier.
- Store bars covered in refrigerator up to 1 week.