- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1 pkg (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried dill weed
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) garlic powder
- 3 cups (750 mL) assorted chopped vegetables (bell peppers, broccoli, carrot, cucumber and green onion)
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove dough from cans; do not unroll. Break each roll of dough into 2 sections (there is a perforation in the middle of the roll that will allow you to separate the roll into 2 pieces). You should have 4 rolled sections of dough. Cut each section into 8 slices (16 slices from each can). Place slices, cut side down, on ungreased baking sheets to form trees. To form each tree, start by placing 1 slice for top, arrange 2 slices just below, with sides touching. Continue arranging row of 3 slices, then row of 4 slices, ending with a row of 5 slices. Use remaining slice for trunk. Refrigerate one tree.
- Bake one tree for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute; carefully loosen with lifter, and slide onto cooling rack to cool. Bake and cool second tree. Place each tree on a platter.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, dill, and garlic until smooth. Spread mixture over both trees. Decorate trees with vegetables. Garnish as desired. Chill until serving time. To serve, pull apart slices of tree.