Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
The delicate appearance of these little appetizers belies their robust Italian flavour!
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) basil pesto
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) diced seeded tomato
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (5 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Flaky Rolls
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Spray 20 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix pesto, tomato and mozzarella cheese.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 rounds. Press 1 round in bottom and up side of each mini muffin cup. Spoon about 2 teaspoons tomato-pesto filling into each cup; press in lightly. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until biscuit edges are golden brown.
- Press dough into mini muffin cups up to an hour ahead of time. Cover with plastic wrap and keep chilled in the refrigerator. Prepare pesto filling; cover and refrigerate. Assemble appetizers just prior to baking.