- 1/2 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In medium bowl, mix half-and-half, eggs, green onions, salt and pepper; stir in cheeses. Pour into crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- You can use 1 1/2 cups Italian cheese blend in place of the three cheeses.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne) to the egg mixture for a little kick, if you like.