- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) water
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) coarse sugar
- 2 pkgs (250 g each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 3 cups (750 mL) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 can (540 mL) cherry pie filling
- 3 cups (750 mL) fresh strawberries, each quartered
- 1 cup (50 mL) fresh raspberries
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Remove 1 crust from pouch. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 10-inch glass pie plate. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make cheesecake decorations, grease baking sheet with shortening or nonstick cooking spray, or line with parchment paper. Remove remaining crust from pouch; unroll onto baking sheet. Cut crust into large holly leaves using cookie cutter. Cut small circles for holly berries. Place on baking sheet; sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake decorations 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Carefully remove from baking sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, the lemon juice and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping until well blended. Spread 2 cups cream cheese mixture in cooled baked shell. Gently spoon and spread preserves over mixture. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- In medium bowl, mix pie filling, 2 1/2 cups of the strawberries and 1/2 cup of the raspberries. Spoon over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining strawberries and raspberries. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set. Just before serving, arrange some of the holly leaves and berries on cheesecake. Serve individual slices with additional holly leaves and berries. Store in refrigerator.