- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) packed leftover or prepared stuffing
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup (250 mL) cranberry sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 tbsp (15 mL) stuffing on wider end of triangle; roll up to enclose filling and pinch ends together to seal. Place 2 inches (5 cm) apart on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Stir together butter, chives and parsley; brush over stuffing bombs.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Serve warm with cranberry sauce.
- Serve with leftover turkey gravy if desired.