- 1 to 3 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- 1 can (5 count) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Supreme refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- 1/2 cup pineapple ice cream topping, drained
- 1/2 cup dry roasted macadamia nuts, chopped
- Icing from can of cinnamon rolls
- 1 tablespoon coconut-flavoured rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 cup toasted flaked coconut, if desired*
- Fresh pineapple rings or chunks
- Fresh mint leaves
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease baking sheet with the shortening.
- Unroll cinnamon roll dough, cinnamon side up. Set icing aside. Spoon pineapple topping evenly over cinnamon rolls. Sprinkle nuts over pineapple topping.
- Reroll dough into pinwheel shape; separate into 5 rolls. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until golden brown.
- Pour icing into small bowl; stir in rum. Spread icing on rolls; sprinkle with coconut. Place on serving platter; garnish with pineapple rings and mint.