- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 lb (500g) lean ground beef
- 1 package Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) water
- 1 can (127 mL) Old El Paso™ chopped green chili peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded lettuce
- 1 cup (250 mL) seeded chopped tomato (1 large)
- Crushed corn chips, if desired
- Old El Paso™ salsa, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray or grease 15x10-inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet. Unroll dough on cookie sheet; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef, taco seasoning mix and water as directed on package. Spoon evenly on dough. Top with chilies, olives and cheese.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Turn up the heat when you add a little chopped jalapeño to the toppings.