- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices
- 3 slices ham, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line large baking sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 rectangles. On ungreased baking sheet, arrange rectangles in ring so short sides of rectangle form a 5-inch circle in centre. Dough will overlap.
- Spread pizza sauce in ring close to centre of dough. Top sauce with shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, ham, green bell pepper, and olives.
- Bring dough rectangle up over filling, tucking it under dough under bottom layer of dough to secure. Repeat around ring until entire filling is enclosed (some filling might show a little).
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- You may need to top the pizza ring with a sheet of foil during the last few minutes of baking to prevent the top from getting too brown.
- Serve slices of pizza with extra pizza sauce for dunking!