- 1/2 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 3/4 pkg (250 g) cream cheese, softened (2/3 cup/150 mL)
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) icing sugar
- 2 squares (1 oz/28 g each) white chocolate, melted, cooled
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grated lime peel
- 3 medium peaches, peeled, sliced
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh raspberries or blackberries
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl with electric mixer, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. On low speed, beat in icing sugar until creamy. Beat in melted white chocolate until well blended. Stir in lime peel.
- Spread filling in cooled baked shell. Arrange peach slices over filling.
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt orange marmalade over low heat, stirring occasionally. Brush over peaches to glaze. Arrange raspberries over peaches. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. If desired, garnish top with additional grated lime peel. Store in refrigerator.