- 1 can (391 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pizza Crust
- 7 sticks (22 g each) string cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- Heat oven to 425°F (220°C). Grease 12-inch pizza pan with shortening or cooking spray. Unroll dough; place in pan. Starting at centre, press out dough to edge of pan, pressing up and extending over sides by at least 1 inch. Place string cheese around inside edge of crust. Fold extended edge of dough over cheese; pinch firmly to seal.
- Spoon sauce evenly over dough. Top with pepperoni and cheese blend.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese in centre is melted. Cut into wedges.
- For a crispier crust, bake crust 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown, then add toppings; bake pizza 12 to 16 minutes.