Stuffed Crust Pizza Snacks
Prep Time: 25 min
Total Time: 45 min
Make fresh pizza snacks at home! Refrigerated dough makes it easy!
- 2 cans (391 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pizza Crust
- 8 oz (227 g) mozzarella cheese, cut into 48 cubes
- 48 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cans (213 mL each) pizza sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray two 9-inch pie plates or one 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Remove dough from both cans. Unroll dough; starting at centre, press out each dough rectangle with hands to form 12x8-inch rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 24 squares.
- Top each square with cheese cube and pepperoni slice. Wrap dough around filling to completely cover; firmly press edges to seal. Place seam side down with sides touching in sprayed pie plates.
- In small bowl, combine oil and Italian seasoning; mix well. Drizzle over filled dough in pie plates. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 16 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm pizza bites with warm pizza sauce.