- 2 boxes (400 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts (2 count)
- 6 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Remove 2 of the pie crusts from pouches.
- Unroll and stack on lightly floured surface.
- Roll to 15x10-inch rectangle. Fit crust into ungreased 13 x 9-inch sheet pan, pressing into corners. Tuck excess dough under itself and crimp the edges. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Unroll remaining dough and using various cookie cutters, stamp out shapes. Place onto a parchment lined tray and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, mix the strawberries, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, lemon zest and juice and set aside.
- Tip mixture onto prepared pastry and decorate with various shapes. Bake for 30 minutes until crust is deep golden and mixture is bubbling. Cool completely, about 1 hour.