Strawberry-Rhubarb Mini Pies
Prep Time: 25 min
Total Time: 1 hr 30 min
Treat your family with these strawberry-rhubarb mini pies made using Pillsbury™ pie crusts - a delicious dessert.
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, thawed, drained, juice reserved
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cups frozen chopped rhubarb, partially thawed
- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on box
- Heat oven to 450°F. In bowl, place reserved strawberry juice. In another bowl, mix 1/3 cup of the sugar and the cornstarch; using whisk, beat into reserved strawberry juice. Stir in strawberries and rhubarb.
- Remove pie crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface. Cut three 3 1/2-inch rounds and three 4 3/4-inch rounds from each crust. Firmly press each 4 3/4-inch round in bottom and up side of each of 6 ungreased 6-oz custard cups. Divide strawberry-rhubarb mixture evenly among custard cups.
- Place one 3 1/2-inch round over filling on each. Seal crusts with crimp. Cut slits on top of each. Sprinkle with remaining sugar, dividing evenly among pies. Place custard cups in 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Bake 32 to 36 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.