- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread with cocoa
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 8 regular-size muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into 6 pieces; place 6 pieces in each muffin cup. Top each cup with 1 tablespoon strawberries.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in muffin cups 2 minutes. Transfer to serving tray.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave icing uncovered on High 8 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over monkey breads. In same bowl, microwave hazelnut spread uncovered on High 8 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over monkey breads.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon hazelnut spread with cocoa on top of each monkey bread before baking for extra decadence.
- Monkey breads are best served the same day they are made.