Strawberry-Lemonade Sugar Cookie Sheet-Pan Bars
Prep Time: 25 min
Total Time: 1 hr 50 min
Fresh strawberries garnish a fluffy lemon curd topping that’s baked onto a sugar cookie crust for a sheet-pan dessert that tastes like springtime in every bite!
- 2 rolls Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 1 jar (10 oz) lemon curd
- 2 cups Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups chopped fresh strawberries (25 medium)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. Break cookie dough into pieces; press evenly in bottom and up sides of pan.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, in medium bowl, beat lemon curd and whipped topping with spoon until blended. Spread over baked crust. Top with chopped berries and lemon zest. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
- Find lemon curd next to the jams and jellies at the supermarket.
- Leftover lemon juice or zest? Store tightly wrapped in refrigerator for another recipe.