Strawberry & Cream Pinwheels
Prep Time: 35 min
Total Time: 45 min
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoons strawberry Jam
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries, finely chopped
- Mix the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of sugar, add strawberry jam and mix until well combined. Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on both rectangles. Sprinkle with strawberries.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal.
- With sharp knife, cut each roll into 6 slices; place cut side down on parchment lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of sugar and bake for 15 minutes until golden.