Strawberry Cream Cheese Mini Wraps
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
With just a handful of ingredients you can have a little handheld bite of pie!. Recipe by Buns In My Oven.
- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts
- 125 g (half 250 g package) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 12 teaspoons strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Roll out each pie crust and trim the edges to form a square. Cut into 6 equal squares.
- In a medium bowl using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese and icing sugar.
- Turn the square of dough so it’s shaped like a diamond, with one tip at the top and one at the bottom. Spread 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture in each square, forming a line from the top corner of the square to the bottom. Spread 1 teaspoon of jelly over the cream cheese. Fold the side corners in and over. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned.