- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Chocolate Flavoured Hazelnut Spread
- 2 cups (500 mL) quartered fresh strawberries
- 2 cups (500 mL) whipped cream topping (from aerosol can)
- Pour milk into microwavable measuring cup. Microwave 60 seconds or until warm. In medium bowl, break up cookie dough. Add milk. Beat 30 seconds with electric mixer on medium speed. Add eggs. Beat 30 seconds longer or until batter is smooth.
- Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of the melted butter. Lift and tilt pan in circular motion to coat bottom. Pour 1/3 cup of the crepe batter into pan. Quickly lift and tilt pan in circular motion to spread batter evenly over bottom. Cook 30 seconds to 1 minute. Slide large spatula under crepe and carefully turn over, smoothing crepe with tip of spatula if necessary. Cook 30 seconds to 1 minute longer. Remove from heat and gently slide crepe onto flat plate. Repeat with remaining butter and batter to make 8 crepes, adjusting temperature as needed. Stack crepes to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate hazelnut spread 15 to 20 seconds until of drizzling consistency. Stir in remaining 1 teaspoon melted butter.
- To serve, fold crepes in quarters; arrange one crepe on each dessert plate. Top each serving with 1/4 cup strawberries. Drizzle with chocolate hazelnut spread mixture. Serve with whipped cream.
- Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Sugar Cookies are available in stores early November to mid January.