- 1 can (391 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pizza Crust
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (213 mL) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup refrigerated Alfredo pasta sauce (from 300 mL container)
- Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray 14-inch round pizza pan with cooking spray. Unroll dough on pizza pan; shape into a round to desired thickness.
- Bake 8 minutes. Arrange pepperoni and 3 tablespoons of the olives on crust to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle cheese over pepperoni and olives. Evenly pour pizza sauce over crust; gently spread to cover toppings.
- In small resealable food-storage plastic bag, place Alfredo sauce; seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag. Squeeze bag to drizzle Alfredo sauce in circles over pizza sauce, starting from outer edge continuously to the centre. Pull knife through Alfredo sauce, starting from centre to the outside edge, changing direction with every pull, to look like spider web. Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon olives on top to look like spiders.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Cut into wedges to serve.
- The remaining Alfredo sauce can be frozen until needed for another use, such as tossing with hot linguine.