- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) olive oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) drained marinated artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 125 g (half 250 g pkg) brick-style cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) basil pesto
- Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Onto lightly floured work surface, unroll dough. Press dough into 12x8-inch rectangle. Cut into 12 squares. Place 1 square in each muffin cup, gently pressing dough in bottom and up side of each cup.
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat olive oil. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted, about 1 minute. Add artichokes and cream cheese; stir until cheese is melted. Stir in pesto. Divide mixture evenly among dough-filled muffin cups.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust edges are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Skip a step! Buy jarred or frozen spinach-artichoke dip for the filling instead of making your own.
- Make these extra cheesy, and add a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese on top before baking.