- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter, melted
- 7 tablespoons (7 x 15 mL) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup (250 mL) chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet with shortening or spray with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust onto cookie sheet. Press out into about 14x9-inch rectangle. Bake 8 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, oats, brown sugar and melted butter; set aside.
- Remove crust from oven; cool slightly.
- Spread 4 tablespoons of the marshmallow creme in thin layer over crust. Pile remaining 3 tablespoons in line along 1 short edge of crust (this will become the gooey marshmallow center). Sprinkle graham cracker mixture evenly over marshmallow; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Starting with edge that has thick marshmallow, carefully roll up crust. Do not squeeze or marshmallow will ooze out. Place seam side down in ungreased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake 8 minutes longer. Remove from pan to serving plate or cutting board. Cut into 1-inch-thick slices.
- Throw in a mix of chocolate and butterscotch chips for a fun twist!
- Minute oats would work as a substitution for quick oats.