- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts
- 1 (198 g) container marshmallow creme
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Cinnamon sugar or icing sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Roll out each piecrust and trim the edges to form a large square. Cut into 6 equal squares.
- Turn the square of dough so it's shaped like a diamond, with one tip at the top and one at the bottom. Spread 1 tablespoon of the marshmallow fluff in each square, forming a thick line from the top corner of the square to the bottom. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs. Fold the side corners in and over. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. If desired, dust with cinnamon sugar or icing sugar.
- Add favourite ingredients like peanut butter and chocolate-hazelnut spread to customize the flavours!