- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (250 mL) chocolate chips, divided
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the two pie crusts on your work surface. Using a rolling pin, roll each pie crust so it is large enough to cover the ravioli mold. Lay the dough on top of the mold, gently forming into the indentations.
- Place about five mini marshmallows and 10 chocolate chips into each mold indentation. Brush dough in between each indent with beaten egg. Lay second dough sheet over top of the filling and using rolling pin, gently roll to press out any air and to form a seal. Then use more pressure to cut the dough into individual ravioli. Peel off excess dough from around the ravioli and turn over onto lined cookie sheet to release the individual ravioli.
- Spread the ravioli out so there is space between each and ensure all the edges are sealed (if necessary, use fingers to press seams together).
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until light golden brown. While ravioli is baking, place remaining chocolate chips into microwave-safe bowl and microwave on High for 30 to 40 seconds; stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 10 second increments until melted and smooth after stirring. Drizzle baked ravioli with melted chocolate and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- If you don’t have a ravioli mold, you can use a large circle cookie cutter and fold in half over filling.