- 1 package Pillsbury™ Ready To Bake!™ refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half crosswise
- 1 cup (250 mL) chocolate chips, melted
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake 24 cookies according to package directions.
- Immediately place a marshmallow half on top of each cookie and bake 2 to 3 minutes longer until marshmallows puff.
- Spoon melted chocolate chips over marshmallow and allow to cool.
- Pillsbury™ cookie dough can now be eaten raw. So now you can enjoy our cookie dough before and after baking! Look for our "Can Eat Raw" seal on your grocery store shelves.