- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescents
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Ranch dressing and tomato pasta sauce, for serving (if desired)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Open can but do not unroll dough. With serrated knife, cut dough roll into 12 even slices.
- Place slices on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush tops with melted butter; sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.