- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 can (10 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Country Biscuits
- 8 slices (3/4 oz each) processed Cheddar cheese, quartered
- 5 strips cooked bacon, quartered
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickle
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 12-inch ovenproof skillet, cook beef, onions and steak seasoning over medium-high heat 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Pour into medium bowl; stir in ketchup and mustard. Carefully wipe out skillet. Spray with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half to form 2. Press each half into 3 1/2 x 1 1/2 inch rectangle. Place 2 quartered pieces of processed cheese and 1 quartered strip of bacon on one half of each rectangle. Fold dough over cheese and bacon (do not seal), and place around edge of skillet.
- Brush biscuits with melted butter; sprinkle with sesame seed. Pour burger mixture into centre of skillet.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until biscuits are cooked through and deep golden brown on top. Top beef mixture with shredded Cheddar cheese. Bake 1 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top beef mixture with tomatoes and pickles.
- Serve with a spoon, or crack open biscuits and use them to scoop burger dip inside.
- Want to skip the bacon? No problem. There’s no need to adjust cook time.