- 2/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 13x9-inch pan. In small bowl, mix filling ingredients.
- Unroll 1 can of the dough into 1 large rectangle; press into 13x7-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Spread filling over rectangle.
- Unroll second can of dough; press into 13x7-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Place over filling; press dough onto filling. Cut stacked dough into 8 (13-inch) strips. Twist each strip 5 or 6 times, pressing extra filling into rolls. Shape each into a coil; place in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan; place on cooling rack.
- In small bowl, stir glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency; drizzle over warm rolls. Serve warm.