Sheet-Pan Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 35 min
Grilled cheese for a crowd! Crescent dough brushed with seasoned butter and stuffed with gooey cheese. It’s great for serving as a main meal or cut into smaller portions for appetizers. This flavourful dish will not disappoint!
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 6 oz (170 g) deli sliced American cheese
- 6 oz (170 g) deli sliced Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix melted butter and garlic powder. In 15x10x1-inch pan, brush 12x8-inch area with half of the melted butter mixture. Unroll and press 1 can dough over melted butter mixture; press to seal seams in dough.
- Layer American and Cheddar cheeses onto dough, leaving 1/2-inch border around edges. Unroll second can of dough, and place over layered ingredients, stretching to cover filling; press to seal seams in dough before stretching.
- Press edges to seal, and brush with remaining melted butter mixture. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until deep golden brown. To serve, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Top with tomato halves.
- Get creative with your favourite cheeses, and make a customized grilled cheese. Other cheeses to try include pepper Jack or Colby Jack.
- Serve with a bowl of tomato soup for the entire grilled cheese and tomato soup experience!