- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) basil pesto
- 10 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 5 slices provolone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) diced seeded tomatoes (about 2 medium)
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 6 eggs
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Unroll pizza crust dough onto cookie sheet; press into 13x10-inch rectangle. Form 1/2-inch rim on each side.
- Spread pesto evenly over dough. Place bacon on pesto. Top evenly with cheese. Place about 1/2 of the tomato on dough along rim on all 4 sides. Place 1 line of tomato lengthwise down centre of dough. Add 2 more lines of tomato crosswise on dough to create 6 sections of equal size. Sprinkle centre of each section with salt and pepper. Carefully crack open each egg and drop into centre of 1 section.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until egg whites and yolks are firm, not runny. Cut into 6 squares with sharp knife or pizza cutter.