- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (284 mL) condensed cream of chicken soup
- Heat oven to 400°F. Soften pie crust as directed on package. Remove 1 crust from pouch; unfold crust. Place crust in bottom and up sides of 1-quart casserole.
- In medium saucepan, combine all filling ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Pour into crust-lined casserole.
- Remove second crust from pouch; unfold crust. With small cookie cutter or sharp knife, cut holes in crust. Top casserole with crust; seal edges with fork or flute, trimming edges if necessary.
- Bake at 400°F. for 20 to 30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and crust is golden brown. If necessary, cover edge of crust with strips of foil after 15 to 20 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning.
- Make It Special Use small cookie cutters to create holes in the top pastry crust. Save the cutouts and arrange them on the top crust, leaving the holes open, before baking.