- 1 lb (500 g) bulk pork sausage
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cored, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 8 oz (225 g) Brie cheese, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 5 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 5 tablespoons sweetened dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line 15x10-inch nonstick pan with sides with parchment paper. Spray parchment paper with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat 10 to 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
- Unroll dough in pan. Press dough almost to edges of pan. Spread 1/3 cup of the marmalade down centre of dough in 4-inch-wide strip. Top with apple slices, half of the cheese slices, the sausage, remaining half cheese slices, 3 tablespoons of the pecans and 3 tablespoons of the cranberries.
- Using kitchen scissors or sharp knife, make cuts 1 inch apart on long sides of dough to within 1/2 inch of filling. Fold strips of dough diagonally over filling, alternating from side to side, stretching dough as needed. Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in small bowl, mix remaining marmalade, 2 tablespoons pecans and 2 tablespoons cranberries. Spread marmalade mixture over top and sides of partially baked stromboli. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes longer or until golden brown. Loosen stromboli from parchment paper; let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve with additional apple slices, pecans and cranberries, if desired. Serve warm.