- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red gel food color
- 48 miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350ºF. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in 1/4 cup all-purpose flour until well blended. Shape dough into 48(1/2-inch) balls. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from baking sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 5 minutes.
- To make frosting, in large bowl, beat marshmallow crème and softened butter with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Beat in icing sugar until fluffy. Add food colour, and beat until well combined.
- Place frosting in resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut off 1 tiny corner of bag. Pipe frosting, piling up in hat shape, on top of each cookie.
- Top each hat with miniature marshmallow. Gently press sprinkles around bottom edge of each hat so they stick to frosting.
- Try using sweetened shredded coconut or shaved white chocolate in place of the sprinkles.