- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 teaspoons caramel topping
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line large baking sheet with cooking parchment paper. In small bowl, mix pumpkin, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and 2 tablespoons caramel topping.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Spread about a tablespoon of pumpkin mixture onto each triangle. Roll up loosely starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point.
- Place on baking sheet. In small bowl, mix 2 teaspoons sugar and 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Sprinkle over filled crescents.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Drizzle with 4 teaspoons caramel topping. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- You can prepare the filling up to a day in advance and keep covered in the refrigerator.
- The crescent rolls can be prepared up to 2 hours in advance, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated before baking.