- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip Cookie dough
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped pecans
- 24 caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) half-and-half
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tsp (5 mL) coarse sea salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until well blended. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; roll in pecans, pressing into dough. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Using handle of wooden spoon, make indentation in centre of each cookie. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in microwavable bowl, microwave caramels and half-and-half uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring once, until caramels are melted. Spoon about 1 teaspoon caramel into indentation of each cookie. Cool 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate; sprinkle with salt. Let stand about 15 minutes or until chocolate is set.