- 2 tbsp (25 mL) rum or 1/4 tsp (1 mL) rum extract
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raisins
- 1 1/2 tbsp (22 mL) butter, softened
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1 can (5 count) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Supreme refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- 1 tsp (5 mL) rum or 1/4 tsp (1 mL) rum extract
- Dash cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheet with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. In small bowl, pour 2 tablespoons rum over the raisins. Let stand 15 minutes. (If using rum extract, omit this step and add extract to brown sugar mixture in step 2.) Drain raisins.
- In small bowl, mix butter and brown sugar. Unroll cinnamon roll dough on waxed paper. Set icing aside. Spread brown sugar mixture evenly over cinnamon rolls. Sprinkle with raisins.
- Carefully reroll dough into pinwheel shape, replacing any cinnamon mixture left on waxed paper. Cut into 5 rolls. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- In small bowl, mix icing, 1 teaspoon rum and the cinnamon. Spread on warm rolls. Serve warm.