- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) corn syrup
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) salted peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles. Place in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan or 13x9-inch pan; press over bottom of pan to form crust. Press edges and perforations to seal.
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Add corn syrup, vanilla and egg; blend well. Pour peanut butter mixture over crust. Sprinkle with marshmallows, peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake 15x10x1-inch pan 18 to 22 minutes, 13x9-inch pan 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is puffed and edges are deep golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.