- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip Cookie dough
- 1 cup (250 mL) miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) caramel topping
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. In pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Sprinkle marshmallows, peanuts and chocolate chips evenly over crust and bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Drizzle with ice cream topping. Cool completely and cut into wedges to serve.
- Experiment with different nuts and toppings to get the flavour combo you love most!