Reese’s Peanut Butter Pie
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 3 hr 55 min
Who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter? This irresistible Reese's Peanut Butter Pie has a bottom layer of fudge topped with creamy peanut butter filling studded with peanut butter cups. Try this peanut butter cup pie next time you're in need of a decadent dessert that turns heads. Save time in the kitchen by using a flaky Pillsbury™ Pie Crust.
- 1 crust from 1 box (400 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts (2 count), softened as directed on box
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 packages (46 g each) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon hot fudge
- Heat oven to 450°F (230°C). Unroll pie crust; place in ungreased 9-inch pie plate. Flute edges as desired, and prick bottom and sides with fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large chilled bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed just until soft peaks form. Reserve 1 cup of the whipped cream for topping; refrigerate.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Gently fold remaining whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Fold in 1 cup of the chopped peanut butter cups. Refrigerate until ready to assemble pie.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave 1/2 cup of the hot fudge uncovered on High 10 to 20 seconds or until spreadable. Carefully spread hot fudge onto bottom of cooled crust. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto fudge layer.
- Spoon reserved 1 cup whipped cream on top of cream cheese mixture, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chopped peanut butter cups. In same small microwavable bowl, microwave remaining 1 tablespoon hot fudge uncovered on High 5 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle on top of pie. Refrigerate 3 hours before serving.
- Slightly warming hot fudge in microwave will make it easier to spread in bottom of pie crust.
- Store loosely covered in refrigerator.