- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip Cookie dough
- 1 pkg (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) icing sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) orange juice
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) oil
- Heat oven to 350ºF. In ungreased 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom, press cookie dough evenly in bottom. Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, icing sugar and orange juice until well blended. Spread over cooled crust. Top with raspberries.
- In small microwavable bowl, place chocolate chips and oil. Microwave on High 1 to 2 minutes or until chocolate can be stirred smooth. Drizzle over raspberries. Let stand until chocolate is set, at least 30 minutes.