- 2 packages (6 count)Pillsbury™ Toaster Strudel™ Strawberry Flavour with Cream Cheese Style Filling frozen toaster pastries
- 2 packages (8 oz/250 g each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla extract
- 3 oz (85 g) white chocolate + more for drizzling
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar raspberry fruit spread
- 18 whole fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toast pastries as directed on box and lay them flat in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle each strudel with icing.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the vanilla extract, melted white chocolate and eggs. Beat until smooth and creamy. Pour the mixture over the toaster pastries, smoothing with a rubber spatula.
- Bake the bars for 25-30 minutes or until the centre is just beginning to set. Remove the bars from the oven and carefully smooth the raspberry fruit spread over the top of the bars. Cover the bars and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, cut the bars into squares and place a fresh raspberry on each bar. Drizzle each bar with remaining melted white chocolate and serve.