- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1 round (8oz/250 g) Brie cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries (do not use frozen)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Assorted crackers or slices baguette French bread
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Unroll dough; separate crosswise into 2 sections. Press each section into 6-inch square, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Place cheese on centre of 1 dough square; top with jam and raspberries.
- With small cookie or canapé cutter, cut 1 shape from each corner of remaining dough square, 1 inch from centre of square; set cutouts aside. Place square on top of cheese round. Press dough evenly around cheese, folding bottom edges over top edges; press to seal completely. Place on cookie sheet.
- Brush dough with beaten egg. Arrange dough cutouts on top; brush with egg.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet; place on serving plate. Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm with crackers. Store in refrigerator.
- If the raspberries are tart, sprinkle them with 1/4 teaspoon sugar before placing them on the cheese.