- 2 lb (1 kg) boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing & seasoning mix
- 1 can (10 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Country Biscuits
- Heat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) casserole with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces, 1/3 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese and 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing & seasoning mix. Pour into casserole.
- Place quartered biscuits and 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing & seasoning mix in large resealable food-storage plastic bag; shake to coat. Sprinkle biscuits over top of chicken mixture.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centre and biscuits are cooked through. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Bake 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.Enjoy!
- If desired, drizzle ranch dressing over top, and sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Sneak in some veggies! Stir in 1 cup broccoli florets with chicken mixture before pouring into casserole.