- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 375°F (180°C).
- Separate dough into 2 long rectangles. Place in ungreased 9x13- inch (23x33 cm) rectangular baking pan; press over bottom and 1/2- inch (1 cm) up sides to form a crust; seal perforations.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Combine all filling ingredients. Pour filling over partially baked crust.
- Bake for an additional 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
- Add a new shape to your cookie tray. Cut bars diagonally in half to make triangles.
- Buy a bag of already-chopped pecans to save on prep time.