- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 1 can (796 mL) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll pie crusts from 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box, and layer them on top of each other. Roll out into a rectangle large enough to cover 17x12-inch rimmed cookie sheet; press into cookie sheet, pressing into corners.
- In large bowl, mix 1 can (30 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix), 1 1/4 cups sugar, 4 eggs, 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Spread evenly in crust. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix 1/2 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough, 1 cup quick-cooking oats, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt to make streusel topping.
- Sprinkle streusel topping over pie, and bake about 30 minutes longer or until filling is set and streusel is lightly browned. Cool; cut into rectangles.
- Pillsbury™ cookie dough can now be eaten raw. So now you can enjoy our cookie dough before and after baking! Look for our "Can Eat Raw" seal on your grocery store shelves.
- You can use cooking parchment paper or waxed paper to roll out the dough for easier cleanup.
- Fill the cookie jar by baking the remaining cookie dough as directed on package!